Sunday, November 25, 2012

The color of the clothes we wear can change your life

Susan Miller Astrologist is a fashion designer, has been lending her expertise, years of fashion dressed, for some reason, and the entire fashion industry seems generally indulge in astrology. Therefore, it is only a matter of time before she made a co-operation with the actual fashion brand.

The Calypso Mining Miller cooperation, a collection of cashmere sweaters, 13 colors, each Miller has been linked to a color of the aura.

Confused? Therefore, we Therefore, we call Miller and ask her to explain in the end, what color aura, and it is how it works sweater.

"A lot of people feel that they get their constellation of personality traits, but this is not correct, their rules on this planet, flag," Miller explained. "So, I, Dhani, Scorpio], we will look at the color of Pluto, The Stone Flower We look forward to the time of birth of an idea of ​​what nature tells us, in this year's time. Thus, for example When you were born, chrysanthemum, different flowers than say, a Taurus born in May. "

Basically, there, the result is the color and personality traits and symptoms. And, if you want to another sign of the characteristics of your personality for any given case, you can do it wearing a particular color.

Each sweater with a color wheel to display the color corresponding to its characteristics. For example, according to the "Cayenne" is ruled by Mars and competitive, enthusiastic, brave and energetic. The pink should let your fun-loving and magnetic. Miller told me, she wore a pink scarf (Calypso), and suddenly commanded men wherever they go, will go to pay attention. "I came, my doorman said:" Wow, you look beautiful! "This is an above janitor never said," You want me to hum Are you there? "You always know you're wearing the right thing, if your taxi driver and janitor said."

She admitted, is skeptical: "I must say, you laugh at it, you'll try it, it does have merit."

Cooperation linked to the New Year, so you can choose the color, is the most likely to help you achieve your 2013 goals. Wear color, it strengthened, "I really want to do that," Miller said, "I also think that you can not just let a goal, just want it to happen. In astrology, we know that we must do something. We must show that our intentions. If there is very important to you, you pick and wear that color. Every time you look at it, you remember, I really want this, I really do not want to go in my life. '

In addition to this is Miller's first fashion collaboration, this is her first time with her daughter, Chrissie - Miller, for designing labels sophomore, who created a double-sided tag, to connect to each sweater. "I'm really on my daughter, any time I have the opportunity to work with Chrissie it makes me happy. Actually, she lost momentum, because she is in Lower Manhattan, let her live with me for a week, and just like to win the game, I liked the blackout is a positive thing for me. "

Therefore, it is safe to say that it's something she will not mind with Chrissie work or work with Calypso. "I hope to do more of Calypso," she said. "I want to do something for Mother's Day."

Maybe the stars will be adjusted, it will happen.

Now, you can get Calypso St. Barth cashmere collection and understanding more about what kind of future you shops Miller's website, Astrology Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment