Sunday, November 25, 2012

Astrologers make color situation

13 colors cashmere sweater special last week launched a new production line, including camel, gray, red the pepper called sweet cisily orange, blue lagoon and lavender freesia. But, of course, there is a problem. Why else would you write?

Astrologer Susan Miller and her daughter, Chrissie, a designer.

Fashion requirements of the New York astrologer Susan Miller, to help consumers understand how to use these colors and their planets affect your life. Tag, to explain a variety of colors, as well as how and why to wear it, Miller Ms. daughter, Chrissie, independent shops Ludlow 143 fashion line called sophomore designer behind the design. The cashmere sweater their debut last week in Madison Avenue (Madison Avenue) Calypso St. Barth shop.

"Growing up, my mother always told me that certain colors mean certain things, said:" Chrissie. "If I was a business meeting, she said," to wear red clothes. "It did not become a whole, something red, it may be a little red. Astrology into all different areas: clothing, odor, appearance."

So, how could she buy it? "Chrissie said:" I grew up with, so for me, this is almost a religion. "I really do not know any other way. 8,000,000 crazy things she said to me, she was my idea."

"She is most unhippie astrologer Chrissie go." She is Italian and she is very down-to-earth, this is not a fortune-telling, it is not a crystal ball and a lot of things, just better things to do than others. is about the opportunity. "

But, she added, "This is not what can be inherited, which is very mathematical." She will not try to rely on her mother to know everything. Maybe just once a week. "But the big things of life," she explained.

Chrissie said, depends on what you are looking for when it comes to the Calypso collection sweater, choose a color. Her find funding, which means she should wear blue lagoon.

Now, Susan is really into pink. This is very useful if you want to bring more love into your life. New love. Not the kind of love, you have to marry you. "Attract love, she said," you want to spend your house and on your desk. You want to wear perfume, you think everything is ruled by Venus. '

What the Calypso requirements freesia, light purple "experimental, innovative and eccentric, for example, I work in an advertising company, I put forward the idea of ​​an adventure, the client needs a big breakthrough, creating nature of things. exposure to light purple. "Uranus also with neon color, but Calypso", no, "said Susan. The freesia there a "current".

Looking for new capital or business? Try a light green pistachios, Susan said. "This is a lyrical, fertile, beautiful, very fresh, it brings prosperity."

For therapeutic purposes, if you want to overcome the traumatic experience, something to wear: with other green jade. "Chinese culture has a huge myth jade," Susan said. "This is your body, mind and spirit."

In the general case, the color of the Calypso, she added, "very pleased" with the tone.

However, the return to pink. When Susan go, CALYPSO launching ceremony of the other day, they suggested that she take a scarf.

"They said, 'What color do you prefer?'" She recalls. "Well, pink real appeal to me and I put it on and after the event, after I have dinner and some friends, I came home and my janitor, who never even if it looks in my own night shift, he said, "wow, you look so beautiful. "I thought, 'This is the work of people aware of this."

Then the next day, she wore the scarf.

"My taxi driver said," I will stop for you every day, "said Susan." Boy oh boy, I did not realize how powerful this stuff is. '

No comments:

Post a Comment