Sunday, November 25, 2012

Astrology jokes, his BBC2 show Briain and scientific Clarkson

You hit people with the relevant parties in the fascinating scientific facts?
"No!" I do not remember their head. I briefly involved in the mathematical sciences, but they are a cool small parameter, it is a good idea. There is too much comedy. They open a huge contrast.

Science club nerd, or ignorance, but also welcome it?
I'm interested in, but look at the people, rather than expert position should be consistent. I hope we do not blindly follow the people are not interested in people. There is no way to establish a scientific program with the new information, without losing people who do not know anything. You know, you have to cover the ground again. You did not do so, the documentary of Henry VIII. You are not the first to say: By the way, all of the wife of Henry VIII fat. However, you must do the big ideas of science.

Whether it is like you, Brian Cox science cool it?
No, the "cool" is the one thing I hate the most. I do not think that the "rock" N "roll" is quite the right way to describe it. Look at me. Is there a way I sexy to science. More importantly, we can talk about the scientific arena, the idea of ​​passion, we will lose people. Science has found an enthusiastic audience, this is a great encouragement. In my view, the Internet and Twitter such a thing, so we were able to find people. About it is how easy it is for people to share this passion. However, the entire population is not in E = MC2 T-shirt.

This week's episode of extinction and resurrection. What is endangered?
In 10 years or so of helium. If you are a helium balloon, at the right price, it should be 75 pounds. This joke inhaled helium, speak in a high voice will die. You can not let the helium is very difficult to find it frozen rock. Agriculture, forestry, there is no way. It will disappear within ten years, if we do not make the balloon industry shut down. You will be surprised to discover what we will soon run out. I wish you to enjoy your phone, this is what I said. Your child will use tin cans and string. We are running things, their circuit. Will be a major tune out of the closet for your old phone.

Scientists back to life, can you?
Perhaps Galileo - in fact, not his, he is nonsense, and frankly, you do not want to give him. I went back to the 19th century mathematician James Maxwell. He invented the Maxwell equations. There is no way to confirm this is a very surprising thing. I sat him and his, and we now know that, just look at his little face. But then, after, he said, wait, you did not come out, work? So, I'll get some other players from the 19th century, to take them to visit the Large Hadron Collider, and listen to them go, "Really?" This is your head.

Science Communication of your position?
Seven years ago. At this time, I do my Gillian McKeith routine a lot of nonsense. It got a huge response. The a suitable Creamer recognized, this is a very satisfactory structure reductio ad absurdum. This is a style to prove that you are a math, but it works as well as comedy: Oh, really? Well, if this is true, it must be true. Before this one on the tour, I have a 10-minute routine neutrino the episiotomy joke. Although this is more ... from the heart. I joke torn into astrology, assuming the fact that I know my audience standing v astronomical astrology. So I'm on a very general audience, in front of the Apollo including actors in Chelsea real-time. I started this program, it's really quiet. I think, this is why I do not play the O2.

Not play the O2 is not a problem, is it?
I'm fine, thank you. Turn off the far wall, a huge hangar does not shout at your jokes, you can do quite well. And you can not chat with the audience.

Science Club BBC can produce?
It is Reithian? I hope so. It often is to inform, rather than entertainment. We do not follow the scientific joke. Sometimes people make that assumption, because my name is in the title. When they asked me, I grab his arm. There is a suitable component. You say this person is not there to promote their new album. It looks like a chat program, but it is actually interesting! This is solid.

At first glance, it looks like the top of the gear.
Of people into a room, the crowd around them, it looks like Top Gear, yes. The participation of the British Broadcasting Corporation, my God, they like what Appendix bit. However, nothing is more common in the car, and the international community. You can not put anything into a warehouse and magically make over 600 million viewers. Jeremy Clarkson's performance? I do not accept the comparison. In my view, the exhibition will allow me the best part of three of them is amalgam. This is a strange fantasy, you can create your own in your own head.

Science Club is six hours of prime-time television. Religion or astrology should get the same coverage, maintain body balance?
They can do so, is not it? Many people complain of religious attacks. You did good! You are still the dominant orthodoxy. It's like white people claiming racism. You do a good job. I do not think that you are the real victims. Of course, BBC has no obligation to consider astrology. This is a medieval divination. They have a good Board. More importantly, when your child is born, it is from Jupiter's gravitational midwives. This is baseless.

You are not keen on the anti-religious relations?
Richard Dawkins (Richard Dawkins) (Richard Dawkins (Richard Dawkins)), the number is very warm: I agree with him, but I do not fight it. Dave Alan schools. I do not go its own, but may your God go with you.

You are an Arsenal fan. Shake your confidence in its current form, Wenger reasonable scientific method, science itself?

Arsenal have shaken my confidence, rather than a science. Science will remain unchanged after the cunning Arsenal left-back Andre Santos. The great exception of mathematics, we have the best defensive record in the league. However, we can not score. If you subtract 27 goals, Van Persie from a sales team, it does not add ...

No comments:

Post a Comment